External Sales / Business Development Manager
We are an established Australian owned manufacturer of specialised electrical cables, delivering niche products to a wide range of industries including, Infrastructure, Construction, Marine, Telco, Mining, Oil and Gas, Process Control and Instrumentation. We operate 3 manufacturing facilities and 20 Sales/Distribution offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the USA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting new position due to progressive business growth. We are looking for an energetic and driven Sales professional to join our close knit team located in Phillipstown, Christchurch. External Sales/ Business Development role is extremely important one to the continued success of our business. This role will suit someone who is outstanding at building rapport, has the ability to cross-sell/up-sell and who is driven to exceed their targets.
To succeed in this position, you will have demonstrated experience in seeking, identifying and developing opportunities through market, product and geographical evaluation. You will optimise the presence of our product in all market segments by influencing and engaging customers. In addition, you will –
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Be able to plan, prepare and present commercial and technical presentations.
- Have the ability to prepare large, complex technical quotations in a timely manner.
- Possess the ability to bid, close and manage a range of client orders.
- Closely liaise with our manufacturing and distribution facilities.
If you are a self motivated individual, who has excellent communication skills and a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business Development, Apply NOW!
*Only successful candidates will be contacted*